This cozy, Fall scrapbooking kit & layout is a must-have. The month of November is here and for us that means cooler weather, cozy evenings, Autumn changes, and family fun. We have created a warm, earthy toned Fall layout using this month’s kit. Also, Want to learn more about our monthly scrapbooking subscription? It’s easy to sign up, just head to our website to get started!
What’s included in this month’s kit?
- Premium Quality Patterned Paper
- Premium Cardstock Coordinating Solids
- Twelve Premium 12×12 Double Sided Pages
- 12 x 12 Detail Sticker Sheet
- 12 x 12 Alpha & Label Sheet
- Upgrade: Decorative Brads, 21 pcs
- Upgrade: Accent Organdy Fall Ribbon, 2 yds
- Upgrade: Shades of Fall Cardstock Stickers, 28 pcs
- Some substitutions may occur
We created a warm, cozy layout using November’s Fall kit which includes 12 premium double sided patterned papers, coordinating cardstock pages, and 12 x 12 sticker sheet.
We also absolutely love the upgrades that are included in this month’s kit, particularly the beautiful brads.
This month I made a warm, comforting layout using papers and stickers from this collection. I absolutely love the different colors and details this collection has to offer and it was so fun to create this layout. I hope that you too enjoy this scrapbook kit as much as I did!
Instructions for Creating this Cozy Layout
In order to make this page, make sure to have all of the necessary supplies handy:
- Our November Fall Kit
- Alpha stickers
- A Straight Edge Paper Trimmer Find one here
- A pair of nice scissors
- Some form of double sided tape
- I like to use the Glue Dots dispenser when making a layout because of the convenience of being able to remove the element and placing it somewhere else. As scrapbookers know, we’re always moving stuff around!
1. Use Calendar Patterned “Nestled Prepared ” page as the base and lay it flat on your table.
2. Take various different pages of your liking form the collection and cut them into strips to create the grid you see on the left of the photo.
3. Matte your photograph on the floral “Harvest three” page and then again on the brown “Hot Cocoa One” lined page.
4. The quote on the top and the tags on the bottom of the photo come directly from the beautiful sticker sheet.
5. Use the “Observant” tree trunk page to cut out a single detail to use in the bottom left corner of the photo.
You’re all done! This layout is so fun to make and really highlight the warm, cozy memories of Fall. If you like this idea you can find more by “Liking” our Facebook page. Also be sure to check out our Instagram and Pinterest pages. Keep crafting!