Valentine’s day is just a couple of days away, but that doesn’t mean it’s too late to get some last minute crafting in! Instead of buying a Valentine’s Day card from the grocery store, why not print or make your own? We just love getting our creative juices flowing and printing out your cards and adding embellishments is one of the best ways for last minute gifts!
Our latest February kit is absolutely gorgeous and you would be able to create multiple cards with just this kit, but for those who want something super easy, we’ve included a list of printable Valentine’s Day cards below/
- Cutest Valentine’s Day cards ever! Simple, yet adorably effective. If you’re not afraid of being mushy, these cards would be perfect to give to that special someone. Click here to see the original blog post and download these unique cards.
2. These are just the cutest Valentine’s Day cards! Click here to see the original blog post and download these fun cards!
3. These sarcastic Valentine’s Day cards are sure to make anyone smile. Click here to download these sassy cards from the original blogger.
4. Check out these beautiful Valentine’s Day cards from the same blogger as #2! Click here to visit and download the Valentine’s Day cards from her blog post.
5. If you’re in the mood to be nice to your co-workers, consider giving them these hilarious cards! I mean, why not? Click here to see the original blog post and download these original cards.
For all of the procrastinators out there, we really hope you enjoyed this post and can use these free printables to surprise the special person in your life.
On another side note, we just unveiled our latest February scrapbooking kit in an unboxing video. Click here to watch it! We showcase the regular kit as well as the upgraded kit, and we think you’ll really enjoy it!
The Scrapbooking Store Team
PS: Let us know in the comments below what you plan on crafting during for Valentine’s Day!