5 Beautiful Christmas Scrapbook Layout Ideas
The holidays are here and Christmas theme layouts are always a customer favorite.
So today we bring you five scrapbook page layouts you can make with holiday paper and family photos.
You can use Christmas theme paper you have at home or you can go to your local shop to purchase.
1. Our favorite Christmas page is a timeless layout that can be created any year.
2. The next layout we like is a semi-traditional layout you can make for your kids that has a fun and festive feel to it.
3. Next, we love this layout for pages featuring babies, especially ages one and below 🙂 Isn’t this a sweet layout for the little ones?
4. For kids a little older we like this creative layout that requires special cutting skills, plus bright red and green festive paper. All of which I’m sure you seasoned crafters have access to 🙂 I know I sure do.
5. Lastly we like this traditional Santa Claus colored page for any members of the family. It has a nice, warm feel to it.
No matter what you decide to craft this holiday season, remember that the holidays are about spending quality time with your beautiful family and friends. Let those special to you know how much they mean through documenting your times together via scrapbooking, card making and crafting! Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to all!
PS: Don’t forget we have a holiday special going on where you can join our Monthly Scrapbook Club for as low as $9 per month. Click here if you’d like us to mail you a new 12 x 12 kit each month. December’s kit of course has a nice Christmas theme to it 🙂
PPS: Let us know in the comments below what you plan on crafting during the holidays! We’d love to hear from you in the comments section. Thanks!