December Scrapbooking Layout and Kit
This month’s Wintery scrapbooking kit & layout is the coooolest. The month of December means festivities is here and it’s time for unforgettable memories to be made. We have created a beautiful, holiday winter layout using this month’s kit. want to learn more about our monthly scrapbooking subscription? It’s easy to sign up, just head to our website to get started!
What’s included in this month’s kit?
- Premium Quality Patterned Paper
- Premium Cardstock Coordinating Solids
- Twelve Premium 12×12 Double Sided Pages
- 12 x 12 Detail Sticker Sheet
- Upgrade: BoBunny, Altitude Combo Sticker, 12 x 12 sheet
- Upgrade: Doodlebug, Rub Ons Accents
- Upgrade: American Crafts, Gold Foil Stickers
- Some substitutions may occur
We created a whimsical, beautiful Wintery kit is the perfect combination of vintage greys to depict this wonderful month. Below are the beautiful upgrades for this kit.
This month I made a cool, holiday layout using papers and stickers from this collection. The snowflake accents and cool winter patterns make a great backdrop for any layout, like this one.
Instructions for Creating this Wintery Layout
In order to make this page, make sure to have all of the necessary supplies handy:
- Our December Fall Kit
- Solid Cardstock Paper
- A Straight Edge Paper Trimmer (find one here)
- A pair of nice scissors
- Some form of double-sided tape
- I like to use the Glue Dots dispenser when making a layout because of the convenience of being able to remove the element and placing it somewhere else. As scrapbookers know, we’re always moving stuff around!
1. Use the light grid Wintery Four patterned paper as the background.
2. Then external pink cardstock page (that was not included in the Wintery kit, but complements the pink color in the little girl’s jacket very well), is used to create a focal point. You can matte this page on top of white cardstock to create dimension and layers.
3. Both sides of the Wintery Two paper included in the kit are cut into two strips of paper that spanned the length of the page and matte them on a plain white strip of paper.
4. To create geometric dimension, triple matte your photos on both patterned paper and white paper at the bottom.
5. Finally, to add a few finishing touches to the page, the wintertime wording was taken from the stickers page, and the Cold Hands Warm Heart element was taken from the Wintery Six page
You’re all done! This layout is so fun to make especially with the pop of fun color! If you like this idea you can find more by “Liking” our Facebook page. Also, be sure to check out our Instagram and Pinterest pages. Keep crafting!