Layout Inspiration for November 2017
November is here and this month’s scrapbooking subscription is an all about Fall. This collection is filled with changing leaves and warm, beautiful patterns. This beautiful layout is featured in the insert in November’s scrapbooking subscription kit.
This month’s scrapbooking kit includes images of a harvest to family fun that occur this colorful season. The pages include details of leaves, trees, cozy colors, and complimenting solids for your layout. Subscribe now and you’ll be able to receive this beautiful kit! Most of all, don’t forget to watch the unboxing video here.
- First, use the darker side of “Bountiful Five” as the background for this layout.
- Next, select the papers “Bountiful Three”, “Bountiful Seven”, and “Bountiful Eight” and cut them into squares and banners for layers as shown. Also, you can create a falling leaves effect by cascading the different papers like the designer.
- You can use two pictures or more in this layout and include some orange leaves on the tree. In addition, you can use watercolor paper or even a pattern page for this.
- Next, use the “Bountiful eight” paper to create a branch from and include more falling leaves and an adorable “bountiful” title. Most noteworthy, she uses many of the fun element icons and phrases from the sticker sheet to embellish this layout.
- Then use some fun twine or string on both the title and the tag to add some fun dimension!
Finally, you can see there is a lot of layering in this layout. This is a great technique for creating dimension and highlighting your memories. You can use fun scraps of papers or detail elements for layering. Are your creative juices flowing? This layout highlights the warmth and coziness of fall. We can’t wait to see what you create with November’s scrapbooking kit.
I see your projects love them.
Thank you so much Carmen! Subscribe to our email newsletter as well – we send out fun projects and inspiration 🙂