Do you hear that bell ringing? School is officially in session and your monthly scrapbook kit is here! If you’re not a subscriber, subscribe here to our monthly scrapbook kits. You’ll receive a beautiful kit like this every month!
What’s included in this month’s kit?
- Premium Quality Paper
- Ten Premium 12×12 Double Sided Patterned Pages
- Matching 12×12 Alpha Sticker Sheet
- Upgrade: 6×13 Raised “Awesome” Chipboard Stickers
- Upgrade: Teal Glitter Stickers
- Upgrade: Beveled Hearts & Camera Sheet
- Some substitutions may occur
September is such a wonderful month and we are so excited to celebrate the beginning of school with our premium hand-picked school themed kit. Don’t have a little one in school? No sweat! Some of these pages are truly versatile and can be used for a variety of layouts and card designs. The patterns and shapes in your September monthly scrapbook kit can be used to create custom pages for capturing milestones, a school event, team sports or the perfect card for teacher appreciation.
You’ve also receive a full 12×12 Anything Goes sticker sheet that perfectly pairs with your Pop Quiz collection papers. The variety in size and colors in this sheet really lets you customize your layout without any limitations.
September Monthly Scrapbook Kit Upgrades
We are also very excited about the three premium upgrades we have for you in this month’s scrapbook kit — see picture below. If you’re not an upgraded member, it’s super easy to do, just email us to upgrade.
September Layout Inspiration and Instructions
Our designer made the below layout using the beautiful premium paper included in September’s kit as well as a few upgraded stickers.
Paper & Stickers Used in this Monthly Scrapbook Kit:
- 12” Pop Quiz Hall Pass
- 12” Pop Quiz Homework
- 12” Pop Quiz Library
- 12” Pop Quiz Report Card
- 12” Pop Quiz Bookwork
- 12” Pop Quiz Typing
- 12” Pop Quiz Class Clown
- 12” Pop Quiz Study Hall
- 12” x 12” Anything Goes Sticker Sheet
- Awesome Chipboard Stickers (Upgrade)
- Place the 12” Pop Quiz Library page as a base page flat on the table.
- Take a paper trimmer or scissors and trim off the ruler on the Pop Quiz Cut out the 3rd Grade rectangle box (or whichever grade your little one is entering!), the Composition notebook, and the School Day rectangle box from the same page. Set aside these scraps.
- Trim an inch of the same Pop Quiz paper from a leftover area that you do not plan on using so that you create a 12” reverse page Pop Quiz blue strip. Place the ruler and dark blue strips on the right-hand side of the page, all the way to the edge, and set with tape or glue.
- Cut a corner of the Report Card yellow triangle paper, about 6” height, and 5” width to create a nice sized triangle. Take a pair of zig zag scissors and cut a slightly smaller section of the Typing red dotted page. Layer the yellow triangle paper first, then the red polka dotted paper on top. Do not set yet, just place for layout purposes.
- Trim the strips from the Study Hall page into small strips and create an inverse triangle on each of the strips to create the banners that will go underneath the picture on the right. Layer these strips on the bottom of the page. Cut out a 7.5” by 5.5” rectangle from the Homework green chalkboard writing page – this will be used to place behind the photograph. Use a white cardstock to mat the photograph, then layer the green chalkboard rectangle underneath. Trim a small strip from the back of the Study Hall page to use as the base of the writing element of First Day of 3rd They grow up so fast!” and then trim an equally smaller strip from the back of the Report Card page.
- Cut out a small strip on the back of the Bookworm page to create a small background strip for the BACK letters; cut B, A, C, and K from the Class Clown page, and arrange the letters with a little zigzag. From the same Bookwork page, cut out the brown envelope with paper cutout that will go on the bottom right hand corner of the photograph.
- Arrange all of the cutouts as shown in the picture, and once you are happy with the arrangement, tape or glue the scraps on. Once all of the scraps have been pasted, start layering the Let’s Be Adventurous, diamond, and Be Your Best (from the upgraded Awesome Chipboard sticker sheet) stickers, and the manila envelope. Finally, layer the writing element on top, and paste the alpha stickers from the sticker sheet on to the page.
This page was so fun to create, we are sure you’ll have a great time creating your own page! Have any questions about placing an oder? Head to the Contact page and check out our FAQ. Share your crafts with us by hashtagging us at #ScrapbookingStore. Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest. Keep crafting!