October is one of the best months for creating colorful and deviously spooky scrapbook layouts! Halloween is one time of the year where ghouls, witches, goblins, trolls, and many more scary creatures can roam free, which makes for some great photo opportunities. We wanted to present you all with several fabulous October scrapbook layout ideas which are sure to get your creative juices flowing.
We scoured the internet (and admittedly, Pinterest) for some of our favorite October themed halloween scrapbook layouts, and we think you’ll really enjoy them. Current members of our scrapbook kit club, use these layouts as inspiration when creating your own scrapbook or cards from our October 2017 scrapbook kit of the month!
1. This layout uses a mixture of colors that are not typical of halloween but we love what this designer did in choosing these unique colors.
4. There are so many things to like about this layout. The purple/green combination and the raised SPOOKY lettering are 2 just to name a few.
5. The plaid background adds so much to this layout, and the lettering is so fun!
6. The “wind” elements are so creative, we love this layout for that reason alone!
7. BOO! The ghost on this page is too cute.
8. It goes without saying but this layout is so well done. We love the black cutouts of the tree, spider, and spiderweb.
9. This layout is definitely more feminine, but it’s absolutely perfect for the little witches in your life!
10. Finally, this layout is an original created by our very own scrapbookingstore.com designer! This page was made using papers and embellishments from our October 2017 scrapbook kit. If you’d like to become a member, subscribe at https://scrapbookingstore.com.
We hope these 10 layouts provide great inspiration for your next scrapbook layout using our October scrapbook kit! If you are celebrating halloween this year with your little ones or family, commemorate these precious memories using this spooky inspiration!
The Scrapbooking Store Team