DIY: Ideas for Quick ‘n’ Easy Christmas Cards
Are you the type that likes to send out a lot of Christmas cards during this time of year?
If so, I know that’s a task that could get daunting for some (myself included at times). So I thought it would be helpful to share these 5 relatively easy-to-make cards for the holidays – and all of which you can create with typical scrapbooking supplies already on-hand.
There are some great tutorials and shortcuts suggested with each card (by following the link) to help simplify the process… including tips such as using stickers instead of stamps, and mimicking stitching with a pen instead. Eureka!
1. This gorgeous card may look complicated at first but the stamping and embossing could easily be replaced with die-cuts and stickers:
2. This adorable snowman card is one of my favorites because I just love the contrast of the black snowflake patterned paper with the traditional Christmas colors. All elements in this card can be found in the Jingle All The Way theme collection, which you can find in our December kit as part of our Monthly Scrapbook Club. Feel free to click here if you’d like to receive this kit. We still have a $9 per month special going for all 12 x 12 kits.
3. This gem by Laura Bassen will be way easier to crank out if you just use a white pen for fake stitching, and only 1 patterned paper for the background:
4. Believe it or not, those scribbly lines are actually free form machine stitching. But if you’re not a seamstress, then scribbly lines it is 🙂
5. This one can definitely be a 10 minute job with just some ribbon, patterned papers, and sentiment: