Layout Inspiration for December 2017 Scrapbooking Subscription Club
December is here and this month’s scrapbooking subscription is simple yet glamorous. This collection includes beautiful blacks, white and gold foils. This beautiful layout is our monthly inspiration from December’s scrapbooking subscription kit.
This month’s scrapbooking kit includes festive patterns of wreaths, deer, trees and more. The pages include details of holiday trees, wreathes, gold foil accents, and complimenting card stock for your layout. Subscribe now and you’ll be able to receive this beautiful kit! Most of all, don’t forget to watch the unboxing video here.
This layout is by our designer this month. The papers in this layout are from the December scrapbooking kit of the month. Be sure to have all your tools including scissors, adhesives, paper trimmer, ruler, etc. before getting started.
- First, use the solid black card stock for the background.
- Next, the papers,” Merry Christmas” and black polka dot card stock are cut into approx 5×10 sheets that place side by side.
- Next, the diagonal design on the “trees” paper is cut into a 4×8 and goes over the polka dot page.
- You can see that the designer chooses to matte the beautiful photograph on the beige card stock which is in this month’s kit.
- Now, use the shimmer black card stock to create more layers behind your picture(s). You can add the small gorgeous gold stars and a beautiful Merry Christmas title to add some sparkle.
Finally, this layout is complete! This is a quick and easy layout that really captures the simplicity and glam you will find in the December scrapbooking kit of the month. Now, you have successfully created this layout or we hope it inspires you to go in another direction! We can’t wait for you to receive your kit and create beautiful crafts this season!